Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ADAM and me

I started "ADAM" by Dekker.
Whoa! I am in for the ride...
I have so much to do and no time to read. I try at night but am so tired I can't make it past 12 which is usually not a problem!
I have a brunch this morning to go to but I hope to be home later to finish this insanity of a book reading. It is very creepy.....eeeehhhwwwhhww.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

who needs sleep? or a clean house? or to teach their kids? just kidding. read when u can. i know you'll love it.

Ambra H. said...

ooh i cant wait to read this. I am going to have to break down and buy it off amazon! :)i love ted dekker!

MusicMan said...

cool, i like scary books so im going to have to read it sometime.

Tanya said...

AMBRA, DONT BUY IT! BOOKS ARE WAY TOOOOO EXPENSIVE. GET IT FROM THE LIBRARY!!!!!!!!