Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time out golfing?

Ok so we went to the mini golf place and hit a couple bucket of balls. I must say that having not done this in a long time I did not do well. None of us really did. We had much fun though. We actually hit the roof more than any target out in the field. Here are a few pics. The kids enjoyed the popsicles I think too.

2 comments:

Ambra H. said...

Looks like fun! Me and the munchkins are having an end of the year party on Friday as it's our 180th day of homeschool and we are done until fall!! YEAH!!
I can't wait!! :)

luvmy4sons said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is SO great your hubby took over keeping your son's room clean. My boys are 18,16,14, and 12 and there is NO WAY hubby would be a help in this. He is just like them. LOL! I am all alone in my neatness tendencies and girlish ways! LOL! But God refines me through it all!