Yes, we can't wait either. I kinda want to read it to the kids first. But that would mean I had to read books 1-3 first, though, huh? ok, maybe just the movie, then. See you tomorrow!
Hey, we might join you on Friday. Gotta ask daddy first. But Ambra's idea sounds good too. How bout if we all go to the drive-in? I know its far, but we went once w/ b&a, and LOVED it! What'do you think???
4 comments:
Yes, we can't wait either. I kinda want to read it to the kids first. But that would mean I had to read books 1-3 first, though, huh? ok, maybe just the movie, then.
See you tomorrow!
us either. We are going to go see it at the drive in! Its so fun watching it there!! :)
Hey, we might join you on Friday. Gotta ask daddy first. But Ambra's idea sounds good too. How bout if we all go to the drive-in? I know its far, but we went once w/ b&a, and LOVED it! What'do you think???
YOU NEED A NEW POST!!!!
Post a Comment