Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Sad time...

I complain. A lot. and when I am done I feel guilty. Because it is wrong to complain. Why I feel I have the right to be upset about my lot or my circumstances is wrong.

Yesterday, the 5 year old daughter of one of my favorite Christian musicians was killed accidently by her brother. I can not imagine what this family is going through. I hope I never have to. Please pray for them. Constantly lift them up. Lift up the brother. His life has changed at such a young age. And lift up Steven as one of his Cinderella's is now, not here with him anymore. She of course is in a better place, but I can not imagine him having to sing this song without her here.


2 comments:

Tanya said...

how right you are. we are so blessed and take it for granted all the time. we are all praying for this family.

Ambra H. said...

This is very sad! I read about this last night. When I read about parents losing their children it brings back in a rush just how awful it is! All of my own heartbreak when RuthAnne died! It's awful!
May the L-rd bring His comfort to these parents and this brother.
I hope your allergies start feeling better.