So, what have I been up to, you ask...
Well, Lately I have been taking some down time after a really busy homeschooling year. I might sleep in late, stay in my Pj's longer than usual, (that UPS man sure does come early) read a novel, or watch TV. I am trying to veg. It is not really working though. There is always something calling me. Like the unfinished kitchen, the summer clothes switch, the computer, the papers to type for the homeschool co-op, the treadmill, etc.
Sitting still does gives you time to think. So, I have been dwelling on the word friendship. What it means to me. What misconceptions I have had since childhood about the topic. I plan to really dwell in it when I stop vegging. When my brain is free to think....I will start with the Bible's views on it and then the world's.
Till then I just think about my friends past and present. Look at pictures and wonder....
If you would like to share your thoughts go right ahead. I am interested...
1 comment:
I wish I had thoughts to share on it. I don't- YET. I suppose I will have some by the time we meet, though.
Actually, I know one thing; any relationship that does not have Christ as a foundation, does not have a good chance at survival. Friends, marriage, parents, family any kind. That is my thought on that!
And you think when you're vegging? Man, my mind shuts off when I'm still. Enjoy your downtime. Have some for me...
Post a Comment