Ken has the week off. Therefore, we are shut away in our home replacing the counters in the kitchen and the sink. It is a yucky job. One I recommend you pay someone else to do. I have been sanding cabinets for days now. I am washing dishes in my bathroom which is not fun. BUT, I am happy. Why? Because this is what I asked for. A finished kitchen. Granted it looks like we will be doing this till the year 2010, but I am happy none the less. God is good.
I will not bore you with "before" pictures. I can't even see through all the sanding dust anyway.
Have a great week. T-what are you up to, typing a blog that makes everyone so curious. I don't want to know. Don't call me or tell me. NOT!
3 comments:
How come Ken has ANOTHER week off? Doesn't the man work? LOL! j/k
Glad you are CONTENT sanding cabinets. And a finished kitchen? girl, food and clothes & you should be jumping for joy! ha ha.
And if you want to ask me a question, ask me on my blog, hmph (I am now sticking my tongue out at you!) ;-)
well while sanding all those cabinets you can be singing and worshipping G-d right there in your kitchen! :) I bet it will make the days go by faster and before you know it you will be done giving you more reasons to sing and worship and even shout for joy! LOL! :)
iguqiwudcgpqwcu[
Post a Comment