Today Lizzie soared in HS. She was so excited she wanted me to sit next to her the entire time and listen and observe it all. Now that is fun for her, But I must admit a sacrifice for me as I had dishes, laundry, etc. After all was said and done she said, "That was fun mom. Same time and place tomorrow?"
Hmmmm.
Sure, why not....I guess I will stay up late tonight and get "my" stuff accomplished, so we can be together tomorrow....
Brandon even sat with us for almost the entire time commenting now and again how he didn't need me to be with him as he is old enough to work on his own. Hmmmm
I just adore sitting and being with them. I don't do that enough.
I was actually up early today to go to work for 2 hours and then I have another job tonight before church at 6:30 and an appointment at the gym with sis at 9:00pm. Long day it will be. The time spent with Lizzie learning was actually quite the reprieve of the day for me!
2 comments:
you go Mama! :)
what was she doing?
Post a Comment