Monday, March 17, 2008

Making Cookies

It was just like yesterday I was blogging about my moment alone and here is another Monday with a moment. The kids are at Nerf once again and I am making cookies. Quizno's was wonderful, of course.
Just wanted to encourage everyone with their prayer time. This Friday we had a ladies get together to discuss hope in prayer....
Wow,
What wonderful insights we were able to share with each other. God is so good.
How can one pray to a God they do not know. How can one hope for any answer to prayer from a God they do not believe in.
Get to know Him by asking Him to reveal himself to you through His Word and in prayer and then you will have hope in every single prayer you make. Hope means "wait". We do not wish for things when we pray. We pray for them and we wait, knowing with all certainty that He has heard and will answer or has already answered. In His time....
Sooo grateful I am for this Father of mine.
Ambra, I hope you find me....

3 comments:

Tanya said...

How come you get so many moments alone? Oh, that sounds jealous, so I'm not, I'm happy for you! I made cookies today too. But I had 8 extra hands in the dough!
I was sooo blessed Friday night. Gotta write about it. I'll go do that now I think.
"like the center of a star" Man, that stuck w/ me. I think I'm gonna change my blog name to that. Isn't it awesome? that's how i gotta & wanna pray.

Ambra H. said...

well morgan is making cookies right now! Does that count?? LOL! :)
Thinks for letting me know your new blog addy.
Hey, are you reading mine?

I am what I am.... said...

yes, of course. I can feel the love from here..puttycat...