I just got off the phone. I guess it was with Fast Eddy.
It was a quick spare of the moment thing....
It went like this....
I got a call from Mindy about a radio station in Fall River bashing Home Schoolers. I thought that was nothing new and was glad I don't listen to talk radio. She hung up and I stirred my spagetti noodles. Mixed the meat, added onions.
She called back. "They want to know what the regulations in MASS are. They are pretty much saying Home schoolers are quacks. Nobody is calling in to say anything for Homeschooling.
Fine I say, What the number....?
So I called. I did not have long as it was the end of their hour, but I basically told them what I tell everybody who asks me. That was all. He seemed amazed, thanked me and asked me to go on the show in the near future. I said good bye. Finished dinner and sat down to type this. Interesting day. I wonder if anyone I know was listening. I wonder if anyone was listening at all. I called Mindy. She said it sounded great and I really put them in their place. Go figure.
God is good. I am so thankful to be home schooling my kids. Would not trade it for the world...
3 comments:
i wish you'd have called me, I would have loved to hear that! Very proud of you.
Hey, been to my blog today???
good for you! :)
hey Chris. I was thinking of Bonnie and Jeremy today. Do you hear much from them? How are they doing in CA?
Post a Comment