Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogging Moments

Quick post to say I am so grateful I am In His Arms. My life has been so hectic lately and I am booked so solid that I am forgetting the in between. BUT God has been faithful and has been picking me up and putting me in places. I just wanted to testify to His goodness once again. Hopefully I will be able to sit and relax soon...

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Lately? I thought you were ALWAYS busy. :-)
Glad you are doing well. Good thing God is God, huh? He always comes through, putting us exactly where we need to be!

Anonymous said...

Hey
it's been great seeing you lately. I just wanted to let you know you have been in my prayers.. Take a breather woman! Thanks for being such a blessing to my life chris, i know I haven't really said that in a while but you really are, even though i hardly see you. I'm thankful for ya!