I wanted to clarify my last post a little.
I don't want people to think I overbook myself. I am a very lazy person who plans my days with leisure in mind. Bike rides with the kids. Walks through the woods. Dinner in the crock whilst I read a great novel.
It is my gracious heavenly Father who directs my steps, and it is He who keeps placing many wonderful opportunities for change to my plans. I am grateful. I can still waste His time with a bad attitude on occasion. But I love that my friends call me during the day and that the shelter needs a fill-in, and homeschool group needs a teacher and I can experience so many parts of life through His people in mine. I wouldn't change a thing. I like being busy with His work most of the time. Most of the time I am too busy to notice exactly what it all looks like from the outside. Do not feel bad about calling me or asking me to do stuff. God is using you in my life to make me grow and I love Him and you all for it.
1 comment:
#1- you are NOT lazy!
#2- wanna baby sit and help me clean and cook for me? And I guess I'll be calling you later for a nice long chat! lol (I actually do have to call you; I have a nother tab opened, all ready to send you an email! how funny)
#3- I am glad you are growing!
Post a Comment